Media Style Guide
The correct spelling of our brand name is two words, not three, with a capital C on Care.
- Correct Example: Carter BloodCare
- Incorrect Examples: Carter Blood Care, Carterbloodcare, Carter Blood Center, Carter BloodCare Center
Avoid abbreviations of our brand name:
- Carter, Carter Blood, Carterblood and CBC are all incorrect.
Refer to our web address in print or graphic treatments:
- Carterbloodcare.org (no www)
- carterbloodcare.org (no www)
Avoid the use of a "red-cross-style" logo on Carter BloodCare news or advertising references. (The symbol is not universal for blood centers.)
- Carter BloodCare’s logos, buses and blood bags have distinct looks.
- Other blood center logos and images are not acceptable when referencing news stories or advertisements about Carter BloodCare.
- Video b-roll or file footage of other blood centers or blood drives, should not be substituted as ’generic’ footage for a story about Carter BloodCare.
- B-roll file footage or photos of Carter BloodCare’s blood drives or other images, are not acceptable for use in stories that reference other blood programs.